Frequently Asked Questions
Guided Stretch offers personalized stretch and balance sessions for therapeutic recovery and injury prevention with synergistic Self care products and therapies for flexibility, mobility and pain relief to promote graceful aging.
Our inclusive Social Wellness Club is tailored to provide personalized preventative holistic medical strategies that empower members with the knowledge and tools to thrive and flourish at any age. Utilizing medically-documented modalities our holistic approach promotes health and wellness through Guided Self care.
Our expert trainers provide one-on-one sessions tailored to your specific needs and goals. We guide you through stretches that release tight muscles to relieve knee, back, and shoulder pain while improving balance to promote mobility and agility.
Guided Stretch is suitable for individuals of all ages and fitness levels. Whether you’re an athlete looking to enhance performance, someone recovering from an injury, or simply seeking to improve your mobility, our program will benefit you.
Absolutely! Our sessions are customized to support your current abilities and we welcome beginners by providing a supportive environment to help you succeed.
- Personalized Stretch Sessions:We offer a variety of stretch sessions, including full-body stretching, targeted muscle group stretching, flexibility and balance training.Our stretch experts will guide you through tailored stretch sessions to address your specific needs and goals.
- Guided Stretch Group Class: Our group sessions limited to eight participants ensure personalized care and guidance through stretching routines that relieve tension, improve posture, increase agility, and promote recovery.
- Guided Stretch Raja with Sound Bath for Deep Sleep is a 60-minute soothing sound therapy with Guided Deep Stretch sequences to support Deep Sleep.
- Balance, Agility and Resistance Training is a 45-minute session of easy alignment sequences to support skeletal strength and posture with improved coordination and mobility for injury prevention and recovery.
- Guided Stretch Raja with Sound Therapy is a 60-minute personalized guided session to relieve tension, improve posture, increase mobility, and promote recovery.
- Red Light Therapy: A therapy utilizes specific wavelengths of light to promote tissue healing, reduce inflammation, and enhance overall recovery.
- Percussion Massage: Application of percussive therapy to target specific muscles, release tension, and improve muscle recovery.
- Myofascial Release Roller Massage: A massage that targets the fascia, the connective tissue surrounding muscles, to release tension, improve flexibility, and alleviate pain.
- Cellular Repair Compression Session: This therapy modality utilizes specialized compression sleeves to enhance circulation, reduce muscle fatigue, and promote recovery. Choose between (1) Full Body or (2) Legs, Arms or Hips and Lower Back only Cellular Body Repair Session.
- Cupping Therapy: A therapy that involves placing suction cups on the skin to help release muscle tension, improve blood flow, and promote relaxation.
- Roller Ball Cryo Ice Massage Therapy: A cold therapy technique that targets specific muscle groups to reduce inflammation, relieve muscle soreness and enhance recovery.
- Vibration Plate: A fitness device that utilizes whole-body vibrations to stimulate muscles and enhance fitness by improving muscle strength, flexibility, circulation, and aid in weight management and rehabilitation. Currently, this is a one-time complementary service that we are offering for free!
- Sound Bath Therapy: A therapy that uses various sound frequencies and vibrations to induce deep relaxation, reduce stress, and enhance overall well-being.
- Infrared PEMF Mat: Non-invasive, low-frequency electromagnetic waves that stimulate cell repair, reduce pain & inflammation, improve sleep, boost immunity, and heal faster.
Red Light Therapy is a non-invasive treatment that utilizes low-level wavelengths of red light to promote cellular repair and rejuvenation. Red Light Therapy is an FDA approved medical device that helps stimulate collagen production, reduce inflammation, improve skin health, accelerate muscle recovery, and relieve pain.
Roller Ball Cryo-Ice Massage is a therapeutic technique that targets specific muscle groups with cold temperatures for a short duration. It can help reduce inflammation, relieve muscle soreness, enhance recovery, and promote overall well-being.
Myofascial Release Roller Massage releases tension and tightness in the fascia, the connective tissue surrounding muscles, to improve flexibility, relieve pain, and enhance overall mobility.
Choose between (1) Full Body or (2) Legs, Arms or Hips and Lower Back only Cellular Body Repair Session to experience specialized leg compression sleeves that apply intermittent pressure to your legs, arms and lower back. This pressure helps enhance blood flow, reduce muscle fatigue, and support faster recovery.
Cupping Therapy involves placing cups on the skin to create suction to increase blood flow, release muscle tension, promote relaxation, and stimulate healing. Cupping is an ancient acupuncture-related treatment effective in reducing pain, improving circulation, and supporting overall well-being.
Sound Bath Therapy utilizes various instruments, such as singing bowls and gongs, to create harmonic sounds that induce deep relaxation and promote a sense of calm. It can help reduce stress, improve sleep quality, enhance meditation practice, and support emotional well-being.
Percussion Massage delivers rapid percussions to targeted areas of the body. It also relieves muscle tension, improves blood circulation, reduces soreness and enhances recovery.
A vibration plate is a fitness device that utilizes whole-body vibration technology to provide support weight management goals, aid in rehabilitation by activating muscles and improving flexibility, and promote overall fitness and wellness. By standing, sitting, or exercising on the vibrating platform, the body experiences rapid muscle contractions that contribute to increased muscle strength, improved circulation, enhanced flexibility, and even potential bone density improvements.
- Guided Stretch Raja with Sound Bath for Deep Sleep (Tuesday and/or Thursday, 6 pm)
- Balance, Agility and Resistance Training (Saturday, 10 am)
- Guided Stretch Raja with Sound Therapy (Saturday, 11 am)